Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Coffee and lube

Due to a duff "talk" between Greg and me via DeviantArt I went outside the PPTH bought two Caramel Latte and then made my way to Greg's office.

He was in the conference room with Chase, Cameron, Foreman and Dr. Reid - so I waited at the door with two coffees in my hand and listened. "Of course this is e not correct, Cameron!" he was shouting at that very moment. "And now off you go and make that damn test!" he griped.

Oh well he really had a wonderful mood. Then he finally saw me standing at the door "And why are we needing an oncologist?" I just wagged the coffee mugs "You told me I should bring you some coffee" I said with a grin. "Oh, well" and with these words he nodded me to his office. I passed the room into the office and put down the mugs, from the corner of my eyes I saw him grabbing something from the table, grinning devilish to the ducklings and saying "I'll need this!" - I could see that it was the ultrasonic lube.

I don't have to explain you the glances they exchanged, do I? Greg came in shut the door and closed the curtains "Was this necessary?" I asked. He only smiled at me "Sure or do you want an audience?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my coffee.

"Well you have an excellent mood, Greg!" He only snorted briefly, pulled the Vicodin bottle out of his jacket and threw one in. "I was in Cuddy's office!" "Oh, well that explains a lot" I merely meant and waited for more - nothing.

My eyes were fixed on him and I nipped at my coffee from time to time. He was sitting in his chair and tipping the cane on the floor. "She told me that I ... I ... should leave Allenby alone! I thought she was speaking with someone else!" I nearly swallowed up my coffee and ruined my tie "Damn".

Greg looked at me while I was trying to get away the mark "You'll even make it worse! Just remove the tie, you surely have another one in your office!" I stopped rubbing "You are right" I said slightly frustrated and removed the tie.

"Why did she have that idea?" I asked him. He shrugged "Don't ask me". I could only grin and finished my coffee.

"Will you come at my place this evening?" Greg suddenly asked. I looked at him "I cannot tell by now, Julie and I wanted to talk. Depends on how this conversation will end." He gave me a stern look and then said with a wink "Well I only wanted to know whether I should run us a bath".

"You liked that one, didn't you?" I asked him softly he only looked at me smirking. I looked at the ceiling and then turned around and went to the door. "Where are you going?" "To work!" Greg snorted, pushed himself out of the seat and I just was about to open the door when he grabbed my coat, this made my shirt slipping out of the trousers "Damn, Greg!" I shouted ...

The door was a bit open and from the corner of my eye's I saw Cameron and Chase looking at me with disbelief, I turned my head and stared at Greg, who was standing right behind me with rumpled hair, his t-shirt half out of his trousers and looking at me with a very impassionate look on his face "See you later" he murmured - but of course so loud that the ducklings could not avoid to hear him.

With a "Moron!" I made my way to my office and tried to ignore the open mouths of the two "ducklings". This was oh so typical for him ...

8 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Sie haben keinen Ton zu mir gesagt... :-D

Dr. James Wilson said...

Weil es ihnen sicher die Sprache verschlagen hat, genauso wie mir als ich deinen Bericht las ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

Wieso das denn?
Du weißt doch, wie der frühe Morgen im Bad verlaufen ist.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Ja, aber ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass du alles erwähnst ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

Hab ich nicht.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Ja, ich muss sagen, der Anblick war....irritierend!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Aber er hat ihnen sicher für den Rest des Tages Gesprächsstoff beschert!

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Naja, es ging...Chase war eher zu verstört um irgendetwas zu sagen!^^