Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Faults?

My peeper went off "Roof! In a minute!" it showed. Well this could only be Greg - so I stood up and followed his demand. I wondered why I should climb up to the roof ...when I finally arrived there. I opend the door with a swung, Greg was standing at the balustrade "Do you wanna jump and say farewell before?" I asked him with a grin on my face and stood there with my hand in the pockets. "ASSHOLE!" he suddenly shouted at me, hiting his cane on the ballustrade.

I admit this made me jerk slightly "Who? Vogler? Is he back?" slightly amused I looked around. He turned around and I could see from the coldness in his eyes that he was really pissed "YOU are an asshole!" he replied angrily.

I stood there shocked "Pardon? Did I miss something?" "Well I'll give you a hint, Mr. Handsome, I am giving you tips, care about you and what are you doing? What are you doing?" "Well, yes what am I doing? Could you please explain that to me?" I asked aloud, gesturing with my hands in the air. He looked at me and barked "You are throwing everything in the wind and the only thing you want to do is solve your problems with Julie by having sex with her!Damn idiot!"

"Pardon?" "Well it is true, isn't it? What the hell do you expect of that? To solve your problems with that? This won't be the case, you know. You cannot always runaway - you will be drowned by your problems if you do so!" he shouted at me with an enraged expression on his face, his icy blue eyes darting me. I dry swallowed "Yes, but ..." "No - but! You are a bloody bastard if you do so!" with these words he passed by and slammed the door before I could have said a word.

With slow steps I went to the ballustrade and looked down without seeing the people down there. Of course he was right I thought - I would not solve my problems and I only said and thought about it for a minute in a moment of black despair. "Damn" I murmed and I kicked my foot angrily against the wall - the pain shot in my brain like a shot, this made me fall on my knees "Shit!" I cried out loud.

There I was - kneeling on the roof of the PPTH, feeling guilty, feeling lost, feeling pain - and suddenly I gave free all the pain inside ...

5 comments:

Dr. Eric Foreman said...

Ich gebe Ihnen jederzeit seelische Unterstützung!

Dr. James Wilson said...

Wie wäre es wenn wir einen zusammen trinken? Alleine ist langweilig ... aber ich bin Ihnen schon ein ziemlich gutes Stück voraus

Dr. Gregory House said...

Oh Mann!

Dr. James Wilson said...

Es tut mir leid ...

Dr. Eric Foreman said...

Gegen das Trinken hätte ich nichts einzuwenden!
Im schlimmsten Fall muss ich mit Orangensaft mischen...