Monday, October 23, 2006

Bloody monday

I am currently asking myself if the problem is only this sucking monday - or why are some people extremly weird today?

It all began with Gregory in the early morning - well exactly spoken yesterday evening. Greg is still playing my nurse as my foot is still damaged and well, Julie is still not at home ... so I am staying at his appartment. We watched the Boondock Saints yesterday evening - again - and after the movie I went to the bathroom to get prepared for the night. That was when my cell phone went off "Your cell is ringing!" Greg called from the living room. As fast as I could hobble I went into the kitchen where my cell lay on the table. "Wilson" I answered "Hi Jimmy boy!" - I grinned "Hi G!". It was my old pal Geinen - so we talked some minutes and then arranged a time and date as we wanted to meet for a couple of beers.

Greg stood at the doorfor some time and was listening "Was this your omnious friend?" I sighed and looked up "Yes, that was Geinen. And he is not omnious, you met him you know. I think it was at my marriage with Susan." Greg raised an eyebrow "Susan, my first wife, small, blond haired and very pretty ...?" I explained. "I know who Susan was!" he replied angrily. "But the question remains - who was he!" he looked at me suspiciously. "I'll show you a pic if I find one" I replied and shrugged.

Well, and since then Gregory is mouth-shut - this morning he only grunted a "Morning" and the rest of the morning I was just benefited with some sighs. God knows what was going on in his mind ...

Yes, and then there is Allenby. He was in my office a few minutes ago, brought a coffee as promised and as a salutation he placed it so hard on the table that he nearly flooded it. "Watch out!" I said confusedly "Too much engery?" I gave him an inquiring look. He only looked a bit grumbly.

We went through the files and suddenly he said "You really could have told me!" I gave him a puzzled look "Ehm, about what are you talking?" He looked at me with a "don't behave like you don't know" expression on his face and then he mumbled "Well, I'd be proud of it and wouldn't hide it". I looked even more puzzled now "What do you mean, Allenby?" This made him jump out of the chair, grab some files "You know that very well!" - and with these words he rushed out of my office. I'm really asking myself now if I landed on the 6th floor of the PPTH by mistake ...

Do we have full moon?

5 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Ich habe doch gesagt, du sollst dich nicht wundern...
Hast du noch Kaffee da?
Ginger hat eine Minikanne gekocht heute früh.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Ja es ist noch Kaffee da ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

Würde ich einen bekommen?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Du fragst? Klar kannst du einen bekommen ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

Dann bin ich in 5 Minuten bei dir.