Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Geinen ...Part 1

This entry will be in English as my friend Geinen, who was involved in the happenings of the evening, doesn't speak any foreign languages - so I just thought this might be fair ...

So where do I begin - it happened so much ... I'll try to tell only the most important things.

Greg left in time for his "date" with Chase and I stayed in bed a few minutes more - relaxed and thinking about what happened during the last hours. It was not intended - but it just occurred and I really have to admit that I never thought it would be so wonderful. When I think about it - well, heat starts rising again ...

Some minutes before 7 pm I forced myself out of bed, went into the bathroom and had a shower (I removed my bandage before) and then I put on my clothes and a new bandage as well.

I was about calling a cab when the doorbell rang. "Who's that now?" I murmed and was some kind of hacked off as it was a bit late. So I went to the door and checked the door viewer - Daniel. I opened the door with a surprised look upon my face "Geinen" I thought we wanted to meet at the bar?" He smiled "Well and I thought - Just be spontaneous Daniel and invite James for dinner. Hungry?" I laughed out and nodded "Sure, I am starving!"

Daniel peeked into the hall behind me, this only made me smile then I grabbed my jacket, key and wallet - and shut the door behind me. "So, where do we go?" "What about Mexican food? I need some really spicy stuff today." I nodded "Sounds good to me. Spicy is exactly mine today!" Geinen looked at me a bit curiously "You are looking good today, Jim, relaxed and well - if I wouldn't know it better I'd just say you had a damn good fuck!" I was rummaging around in my pocket so that he couldn't see the expression on my face "Jerk!" I replied and he answered with a laugh.

The restaurant was a nice and cosy place and after we ordered, Daniel asked "So and now I want to know everything ..." I gave him a short glance and played with the cocktail before me "What do you want to know?" "Don't play the fool, I want to now how it end with Julie and - what's going on between you and House." I caughed "Well, this could last a while ..." Geinen settled back in his chair, lit a cigarette "We have time, don't we?" So I started to tell the whole story - okay I left out some details, but on the whole he could gain an overview.

The time passed by and it was nearly 10 pm - we'd finished dinner and had some more drinks than I wanted to have. "Let's go to the bar then - we can talk there as well." Daniel said after he had finished his drink. I nodded "Okay!"

The bar was crowded out and we had to find a way through the crowd. Daniel shouted in my ears "Hey there's a niche for us!" I only replied with a short nod and tried not to stumble against some persons. My foot hurt and I hobbled my way. The niche really was only a very small corner at the bar, without stools and it was very noisy. I gave a slight sigh and thought about throwing in a Vicodin against the pain - but as I already had some drinks too much I abandoned it again. Daniel ordered two beer for us, when we got them I said "I can't stay here for long, my foot kills me!" He nodded and said aloud "You know what, I'll be back in a minute and check whether they have some seats for us on the gallery - there is a chill-out lounge" Chill-out that sounded too good - I nodded delightedly and he made his way through the crowd.

I drunk my beer and looked around - "Is this Chase?" - I really thought that I'd seen Chase in the crowd but then I shook my head, well this was impossible. Why should they be at the same bar like we were? So I just leaned against the bar and let my thoughts go astray and they returned to Greg again. In that very moment I wished to be with him again - alone. I didn't notice Daniel until he said "Of whom are you thinking? You look like a march hare" I looked at him puzzled "No one special" - "Hmmm. Well, I've found a place for us. Let's go!" We made our way through the crowd and just before we reached the four steps leading upstairs he lay his right arm around my shoulder. I was a bit surprised about that but just tapped on his shoulder. I had to use the handrail for climbing up the steps and I turned my head around "I am feeling like an old man with this damaged foot and it pains terribly!" He merely grinned and nodded then let his hand slip down my back to help me up the stairs.

Geinen piloted me to the table, which could be seen from downstairs but when sitting there you could only see green plants, "Nice place, G!" I said and let me fall into the lounge chair. I looked around "You won't get me out of here that soon, you know" I said with a wide grin. Daniel was still standing, walked behind me, leaned over my shoulder "I'll get us another drink, is that okay for you? What do you want? Beer? Wine? Cocktail?" I gave a short laugh "I'd stay with beer otherwise you'll have to carry me home" he nodded and went away.

4 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Ich habe das übrigens gesehen, wie Ihr da die Treppe hochgekommen seid.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Oh deswegen hatte Geinen wohl den Arm um mich gelegt ... und ich hab mich schon gewundert.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Nein, ich denke nicht, dass er mich gesehen hat.
Oder etwa doch?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Würde ihm ähnlich sehen ...