Monday, November 27, 2006

Saturday

What to tell about Saturday?

There is not much to tell about the Saturday – we have been very lazy all the day and enjoyed being alone again. Well and what are you doing when you have a little honeymoon? Right, we just cuddled, snuggled, snogged, went for a stroll at the beach and had some coffee with scones.

It was just a beautiful, lazy day. We wanted to have fondue for dinner so we had to buy some meat (chicken, beef and Greg insisted on pork as well), French bread, olives, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese for an Italian salad – and some beverages as our families had emptied everything. So we just bought some Guinness, Kilkenny (for me) and some Arran (it is a single malt).

This time Greg helped me preparing the food for dinner until I sent him to the sitting rooms as he was always distracting me with coming much to close, embracing me from behind and kissing my neck etc.

During dinner we talked about this and that (the hospital, the last few days and some future plans) – it was a more than pleasant evening and we ended up laying on the sofa watching Fallen and talking about it afterwards.

I really enjoyed that day – but it might be of no interest for you as this is what all friends are having from time to time – just a wonderful day and evening.

6 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

All friends...
FRIENDS...

Julia Brooklyn said...

Nice to know that you had a nice day... :)

Dr. James Wilson said...

God, Gregory I meant the readers!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Ooops....it's Gregory...
You're pissed.

Dr. James Wilson said...

No, but you just take the words out of my mouth and turn it like you just want to see them.

Of course you are my friend, my best friend but you are as well my lover, my beloved and my hubby!

Dr. Gregory House said...

The first sentence hurts...
I didn't mean to turn your words...

And thank you for the second sentence. It's...sweet and lovely.