Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pictures found...

mood: tired

music: Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

drinking: Coffee


I already checked some files and had two patient appointments this morning. Now I am having a short coffee break ...

Had to go a colleague this morning - letting my stab wound check again, as some knucklehead thought it would be funny to punch me there. GOD! You might perhaps already guess who this bastard was ...

Our beloved English dumbass Allenby! But I don't have that much time now and will inform you later about what happened yesterday evening.

Just wanted to show you some pictues we made last week:




And doesn't he look cute?

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

I love that picture of you and put it in my wallet...

Dr. James Wilson said...

You did? Hmmm... I like it as well *grin*

Dr. Gregory House said...

I see ;-)