Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just a brief note ...

Both applicants today are shortlisted.

The German doctor is called Dr. Laura Stern. She is a very friendly person, clever and her reputation is excellent. No high-heels this time but elegant sneakers and a trouser suit, shoulder-long brunette hair and open, intelligent blue-grey eyes. The conversation with her was interesting and even Greg seems to like her somehow.

The Scottish (yeah he really is) doctor is called Dr. Samuel Danby. He is a tall man, dark hairs and brown-green eyes. Also very friendly and his reputation is outstanding as well. His accent is a bit funny – but I like it anyway. Reminded me of the time in Edinburgh and surroundings ...

Hard decision now ... very hard decision.

By the way, my stab wound is still healing – the punch did hurt but it didn’t affect the wound. Thanks god for it.

The rest of yesterday’s evening was packed with cuddling and atmosphere. We clung to our glasses and just enjoyed being together ... no harsh words, no discussion – only stoft tones were spoken and we tried to forget that unpleasant disturbance.

I am off now – meeting a friend in town. He is town for a couple of hours and will then drive to New York, so he called me this afternoon and asked if we could have a drink or two. Haven’t seen him for a while though and I am looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

We do not always have to argue, hun. ;)
Send your friend my regards and have fun.
I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun.

Dr. James Wilson said...

I had a really good time ...

Hope you are fine ...