Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rats!

I just woke up and can't sleep anymore. Don't even know why I woke up ...

Had a weird dream - and when I opened my eyes and wanted to snuggle with Greg I found his bed empty...again!

I was immediately awake and jumped out of the bed as fast as I could. My first way brought me into the kitchen where I switched on the coffee machine - coffee is always a good idea. Staring at the kitchen table I recognized a small note pinned at my coffee mug "Hi hun'! Don't panic - I was peeped to the PPTH and I can only hope for them it is severe!!!"

A relieved sigh slipped out of my mouth - at least everything was fine with him. That was some minutes ago - I decided to stay awake and switch on the computer. Now I am sitting here, big cup of coffee next to me and thinking what I could do next.

Most of all the persons I know are still fast asleep or perhaps not even in bed ... I think I'll wait a bit if someone (or even Greg in the PPTH) comes online.

I will read some stories in the meantime ...

19 comments:

Julia Brooklyn said...

You're not the only one who's online. I got up at 5 o'clock. :(

Dr. James Wilson said...

Hi Julia, nice to have you around. Why did you wake up that early? Bad dreams?

Julia Brooklyn said...

No, not this time. I slept in the livingroom and it's next to the street. The noise didn't let me sleep well.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Have you been drunk or did you just fall asleep on the sofa?

Julia Brooklyn said...

No I moved there because Andy didn't want to sleep in the same bed with me this time... He's still very hurt.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Understandable ... you already talked?

Julia Brooklyn said...

I tried to, but he meant he needs time to think about it. :( Maybe I'll get a chance today.

Dr. James Wilson said...

He cheated on you as well?

Julia Brooklyn said...

yes, one year ago he met someone in Hamburg... He told me he was drunk and I forgave him. I think now it's his turn to forgive me.

Dr. James Wilson said...

I wish you all the best ... there are no coincidences, you know. Everything happens on purpose!

Julia Brooklyn said...

You're totally right... Maybe it's destiny...

Dr. James Wilson said...

Maybe ... *shrugging*

Julia Brooklyn said...

And you? Is everything alright?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Except for my itching wound? Yeah, I think everything is fine now ...

I am a bit in a talking mood - but Greg is having a short nap right now ...

Julia Brooklyn said...

Andy left half an hour ago - I don't know where he is - and I'm a bit bored. There' nothing to do here - excepting talking to you. :)

Dr. James Wilson said...

Do you have MSN messenger?

Julia Brooklyn said...

Yes I have but sometimes it doesn't work as well as is should.

Dr. James Wilson said...

If you want to talk - I am online ...

Julia Brooklyn said...

Okay, I think I'll be there in the next minutes.