Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Coffee talks ...

I was laying in the bed, comfortably supported by pillows and turned my head to Greg, who was sitting next to me sipping at his cup of coffee "Why do you have coffee? And I tea?" I stared at my tea cup.

"Want some?" Gregory asked and sipped some coffee."Better than tea!" I mumbled and Greg bend over and kissed me. He opened my mouth with his tongue and let some coffee slip into it, I swallowed and Greg leaned back grinning "Better?"

"Hmmmm. That is unfair ..." I replied. Greg smiled "Just wait. I'll get you a mug" He limped to the kitchen and I said aloud "I couldn't run away ..." He came back in with a mug in his hand "Who knows?", I grunnted "I don't feel so". Greg hummed a "I don't feel like dancing ..." which made me just roll my eyes.

I sipped at the coffee "There is no lavendula in it, is it?" Greg looked at me "NO!" I took another sip "Fine ..."
"And I bet there isn't any lavandula in Foreman's tea ..." I smiled "You told me several times yesterday ..."

We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes just drinking our coffees, then I turned my head to Greg "Will you now tell me how we got out of that hospital? And came back here? You refused to tell me yesterday..." Greg grinned "I blackmailed Dr. Nelson ..." I looked shocked "You did what?"

"Of course I didn't" Greg replied with an innocent look. "Gregory..." I gave him a "say the truth" look and he shrugged "I just told him I wanted to get you home...Nothing else"
"And what the heck did you gave me ... I awoke here in the bed and cant remember the journey" I sipped at my coffee and watched Gregory, who was looking very uncomfortably "Nuthin" he murmured. "Liar... tell me - I wont be pissy" - he gave me a side glance and said "Foreman's tea..."


"I didn't want you to suffer from the long ride home...we got here by car"

"By car?" I looked at him surprised "Yipp...it was a Chrysler PT Cruiser I got" I whistled softly "Long drive though". I could see Gregory nodding and secretly patting his leg. "Thanks" I said and gave him a warm smile.
He returned that smile and grunnted a "De nada".

7 comments:

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I think we should analyse this tea in the lab!
I want to know what's in it....

Dr. Gregory House said...

No lavender...that's for sure...

Dr. James Wilson said...

Good idea Allison!

By the way - after the scrambled eggs you got very dizzy ... feeling better now?

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yeah!
I don't know what happend there...I was a bit confused and very tired...wierd!
But now, everythings okay! ;-)

Dr. Gregory House said...

Foreman told me these herbs were lavender and balm...

Dr. James Wilson said...

Foremans lavender we do know be now ...

Dr. Robert Chase said...

There's ONLY lavender in the tea.
I'm sure!