Friday, November 17, 2006

Fan e-mails

mood: highly amused
music: just check the vid and you know

I just checked my email account and found that!

Dear Dr. Wilson,

I just wanted to say that I am so happy that I’ve found your blog. I am a true fan of yours and always watch House MD every Tuesday evening. Are you watching it, too? I know it may sound a bit stupid – as I know you are a hard-working man, but is it REALLY you?

Please excuse, if I am too importunate but I am still excited! I hope you are fine and not too overwhelmed with work …

I’ve bookmarked your blog – WOW this is soooo cool! If you should not be the one I am hoping for – just notice, that your blog is still cool then.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours “a true admirer”

PS: BTW, you should show this to “Gregory” – perhaps he knows the persons *gg *



And THAT is what I should show Greg:




Imagine me gawking! I immediately dialed Gregs number "Honey-hare, how may I help you?" he purred. "Greg, just come to my office - I have to show you something" I giggled.

An extremely short time later he was standing in the door "What do you want to show me?" he asked with a grin on his face. "Come in and shut the door, please" I replied and beckoned. He did so and approached. "So what? A new relaxing technique, perhaps?" he murmured into my ear and kissed my cheek. "No just show what was sent to me" I said and pointed at the screen. He read the mail with a raised eyebrow "Show me the vid!" he demanded after reading - well I showed him.

His jaw dropped and we looked at each other and then started to laugh madly. "Gaaaaaaawd!That is ...", "Embarassing?" I interrupted, he shook his head "Noooo, it is GREAT!" - and let me tell you, he just collapsed on the sofa laughing his cute little ass off.

I checked the vid again and tears of laughter were running down my cheek "This guy bears a striking similarity to you, you know?!" Greg nodded "Creepy, huh?", I just had to agree "Yes it is. The whole email is creepy somehow!" He stood up and got behind my chair "Let's write the answer!" - and a devilish smile appeared on his face.


Dear Admirer,

Thank you very much for your email. It was my first fan mail – and I must say that I was surprised at it. Not many oncologists get fan mail!

There are some obscurities in your letter though:

Quote: always watch House MD every Tuesday evening. Are you watching it, too?

- House MD? Huh? Well as Gregory’s family name is House and MD is his title … I can only say, of course I watch him every Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and even Monday! But how can you watch him? Are you working at the PPTH?

Quote: as I know you are a hard-working man, but is it REALLY you?

- You are right! I am a hard-working man … and of course it IS me. Who should I be to your opinion? It is me in person writing this email … we don’t have robots doing it. Although Cameron sometimes answers the letters for Gregory …

Quote: I hope you are fine and not too overwhelmed with work …

- Thank you, I am fine! Work is always a lot to do.

Quote: I’ve bookmarked your blog – WOW this is soooo cool! If you should not be the one I am hoping for – just notice, that your blog is still cool then.

- Ehm, thank you


Quote: You should show this to “Gregory” – perhaps he knows the persons *gg *

- I did show him and let me tell you, that he doesn’t know the persons! He also said, you probably should visit the 6th floor of the PPTH.

Thanks again for your email.

Best regards,



********************************

I just couldn't resist to share this amusing letter with you. Geesh ... - believe me I really got this mail!!!

16 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yeah, and I'm a motherliker!
Still laughing, can't stop it.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Same with me ... humming this song all the time.

Thought about buying you such a cap.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Uhuuu...nice!
Which reminds me of:
Be nice! 'cause I'm a good ass motherliker!

Pleeeze, don't buy me that cap!

Dr. James Wilson said...

I won't - Promise!

Gosh, I think Foreman checked my blog - I just saw him walking down the floor, singing "I'm a good ass motherliker"

Dr. Gregory House said...

Aaaah NO!
I'm sure he keeps at singing it the whole fucking day!

Anonymous said...

There are some songs that you can hardly get out of your ears again!^^

Julia Brooklyn said...

Yes and this is a... very special one. *gg* Nice to read this letter! Really funny... :D

Dr. James Wilson said...

Funny it was! You just can believe us.

This song is still in my mind ...

Julia Brooklyn said...

It's... okay...?

Dr. James Wilson said...

What is okay?

Julia Brooklyn said...

The song.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Ah ... well - it lifted up my mood today! Still could burst out into laughter.

Julia Brooklyn said...

It's REALLY special... In my oppinion it's too special! *g*

Dr. James Wilson said...

Too special?

Hmmm... I don't think so, it is just packed with a good sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your answer, Dr. Wilson!

Dr. James Wilson said...

You are welcome!