Thursday, November 16, 2006

Getting married



Just had to state that vid here from Monty Python's Flying Circus ... Geez, I love the British accent!

Yesterday evening I tried to speak with a British accent and Eric just laughed his ass off - "You know Jim, you sound like a down under boy now!" he giggled, "Why? My dear old fellow?" I asked him with my best try ... "Because you switch between the words - using American wordings while speeking British, that is so funny!" he just replied and we both laughed.

That was funny!

Greg is even better in imitating that accent ... sometimes it becomes creepy, as he really sounds like a Brit then!

By the way, we have a new oncologist working for the PPTH - it is Samuel Danby.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Monty Python are always great!

Dr. James Wilson said...

Yeah! That is for sure