Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just reach out...

The following poem was written by me in the late of night, maybe there is someone who will understand what I mean:


No one can imagine how I feel,
No one can see the truth that is oh so real.

No one hears my soul crying in the night,
No one will ever see the shining beauty of my light.

I am longing for to touch you, I am longing for to hold you.
No one can make my dreams come true, no one but you.

Can't you imagine how I feel?
Can't you see the truth that is oh so real?

Can you hear my soul crying in the night?
Can you see the shining beauty of my light?

Touch me, hold me,
let me become one with thee.

This is my wish, my inner most dream,
let me be floating with you on the stream.

I am the one who knows how you feel.
I am the one who sees the truth that is oh so real.

I hear your soul crying in the night,
I see the beauty of your shining light.

Reach out your hand - here I am
Open your eyes - here I am

I am the one crying in the night,
I am the one hidden behind the unearthy light.

The one I am for you to stand,
The one I am for you - just reach out your hand.

5 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Maybe there is someone?
What on earth is wrong with you?
I awoke this morning all alone on the sofa and you were already gone!

Dr. James Wilson said...

I ...

Give me some time please!

Dr. Gregory House said...

I'm going crazy!
I have no damned clue and you keep avoiding me.
Just tell me if I should move into a hotel, so I wont hope to see you today.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Promise, you will not see me today ...

Be sure I love you!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Be sure I see you!