Friday, November 10, 2006

Some part of the second night ...

I was right behind her and I couldn't remember her name - she was just a woman, brown hair, blue eyes and I met her in a bar ... nothing special though - when I pushed her forward and looked down at her, I suddenly had another picture in front of me ...

Me behind someone else ... me being entangled up with someone ...

That was when I remembered what happend on the second night Gregory and I met first. We were totally drunk - and I mean totally! My flashback has been six months after that evening and until that day I had no slightest idea what happened!

The second day of the conference was boring as well - but Greg and I managed it through the day, making fun about the lecturers and participants - and we decided to spend the afternoon somewhere else. Well, okay it was Gregory's decision ...

He wanted to go to the lake and around the blocks ... so we did and ended up in a nice pub. After some beers, we entered the next pub ... and ended up painting the town red.

Our last stop was the cocktail bar in the hotel - I don't know how many alcoholic beverages we had but what I do know it that we were terribly drunk.

We went up to our room and were sitting on the bed - talking about relations. Greg said to me "You know - I once was kissed by a girl and she just made me came with that kiss!" I looked at him "I don't believe you..." He shrugged "But I am telling the truth ..." I laughed out "Naye, I don't believe you! Show me ..."
He looked surprised - "You want me to show you?" I nodded ... so he bend over and kissed me...

What happened then - will be our little secret. But let's say we figured out that everything is possible.

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Oh my GAWD!
James!
I was unaware what happened for years!
And I still wonder how you managed to keep it to yourself.