Friday, November 17, 2006

Never ever ...

I really should never ever drink under the week. Drinking and staying up too long on a Thursday could break your neck for Friday. I know you all know it - but I just wanted to tell you that I am feeling a bit shitty right now. Although the night was more than pleasant ...

But let me tell you about the late afternoon:

"What are we doing now?" I asked Greg when we came out of the registrar's office. He looked up in the sky "It's a nice wheather, what about a short stroll?" I shrugged and we went down the street towards the promenade. I fumbled in my jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Greg gave me a side glance, stopped "I thought you've thrown them away?!", "It was you who did so and it was you who replaced them by chocolate cigs." I grunted. "Fine then!" he said and grabbed the pack "HEY! They are mine!", he turned around quickly and barked at me "No longer yours. I hate it! You'll soon become an addict ..."

I put my hands on the hips (this wording just reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show) and replied angrily "Oh you fear concurrence! Want to be the only addict in our relationship?", he stopped in his movement and slowly turned around, his eyes were icy blue and fixed me "This is a totally different thing! I have to take the pills...", I mumbled "Sure, it is always the leg ...", "you know that ... AND YES it is the leg!"
I rolled my eyes and gave a sigh "Let us stop, please! I don't want to discuss about it now." Gregs glance softened and he looked down at the pack "What kind of cigarettes are these?" and started to examine it, I could barely hide a grin but said nothing at all. He sniffed at them and then looked up again and slightly blushed "You ... you ... why haven't you told me that these are the chocolate ones?!" I started to giggle "I had no time ...", he opened the box and took one "Hmm, good - want one?" and offered me a "cigarette".

I hesitated "Only if you don't call me a fag again!", he looked aside "Geesh, haven't thought you'd figure it out." I took a chocolate cig "I am not dumb, you know?!" He smiled at me and whispered "Stop sucking that chocolate thing like that or I will continue calling you a fag ...". This time it was me blushing and I cleared my throat. "We should drive home" I replied with a soft-tone, he nodded "Absolutely right ..." and we both turned around and went back to the parking lot.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Thanks for the wonderful evening, hun.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Mhm ... thank you!