Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mood: hangoverish

Weather: grey as my head

Music: Sense and Sensibility soundtrack - My father's favourite


I am feeling and looking like crap today. The last glass of that cider-like beverage was too much for me, not to mention that I thought it would be clever to smoke ...

Feeling like hell - but when I look at Gregory I am still looking like the spring of life. By the way I am totally pissed off, this stupid little idiot (to stay friendly) had nothing better to do than to grab a shot "Is it Keddaaaminnne? The one you gave Allenby?" he asked, before I could say "NOOO" - he injected the liquid.

"ARE YOU INSAAAAAAAANE?" I yelled at him. "How can you... you idiot, dumbass...", he just looked up "What? Hey I am feeling good ...why did Allenby faint? I can feel...nuthin", I brushed my forehead "That was morphine, not ketamine." I said and gave Greg an examining look.

"Huuuh. Well...feeling a bit warm. Everyssiings abit dsissy" he replied and his voice became more and more a mumble. I bent over and took his pulse, "Better bring you to bed, as long as you still can walk a bit!"

He looked at me with misty eyes "Ssooooo butifuuuul you are Dschimmyy", I grinned "Up you go, common hun", he refused to stand up "Noooo, wanna go running". I flung myself into the chair and grabbed my glass and a "cigarette". "Stay where you are ..." I mumbled and drowned the drink, light my cig and inhaled deeply. Greg layed on the sofa swinging his cane to and fro "Is the moddobike still sseere?" he asked, I shook my head "No". "But wanna have a ride" he grunted.

I smoked my cig and and gave him a pissy look "I can give you a ride" I said harshly. He looked at me and was leering "Yeee haa!". I turned my head towards the ceiling and closed my eyes ... well and that was it - I dont remember how on earth we got to the bedroom or what happened.

One thing I know is that Gregs cane was in the living room this morning - so I must have somehow dragged him to bed.

He is now sitting next to me on the sofa, sticking out his lower lip and letting it tremble - just because I don't want to snuggle now. Gosh, I am totally pissed ...

8 comments:

Julia Brooklyn said...

But smoking and drinking won't make it better, will it? Head up, times are changing!

Dr. James Wilson said...

you know it was just a nice evening and we were having a good time.

But HE had to overdo it again!

Dr. Gregory House said...

I'm sorry...
It was supposed to be a joke...

Dr. James Wilson said...

Taking drugs is a JOKE for you?

Gaaawd ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

I didn't know it was morphine...

Dr. James Wilson said...

Doesn't make a big difference, does it?

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yes, it does!

Dr. James Wilson said...

If you think so ...