Saturday, November 11, 2006

Early morning surprise

I've just written my first entry and was about to decide what I should do next when suddenly the door bell rang.

"Who the heck is that?" I murmured and stood up, went to the door and checked the door viewer. You can imagine my surprise when I saw Chase standing there. I opened the door "Chase?! Are you fine?" - he didn't look fine though. His clothes were a mess and his hair was totally deranged. "I ... I... please may I come in?" I gestured him to come in and he followed me into the hall. There he stood like a wet puppy and was unsure what to look at.

"Gimme your coat" I said and he looked at me surprised "Huh?", "Your coat" I repeated and pointed at his coat. He got out of his coat and handed it to me. "Wanna have some coffee?" a nod was the only answer.
So I went into the kitchen and poured a coffee for him. He did follow me and I pressed the mug into his hands, then I gestured him to sit down and took a seat as well.
I sipped my coffee and waited for him to start speaking, he just starred into the black liquid and said nothing at all. A few minutes later, I was just about asking him - he opened his mouth and whispered "I kissed him!" - then he looked at me stunned and repeated louder "I kissed him!"
I got up and poured another coffee, turned around "Who?" - of course I did know who he meant, but I wanted to hear it from him.

He burried his face in his hands "Foreman!" I sighed and touched his shoulder slightly "Is that bad?" His head shot up "I am NOT gay!" I flung myself into the chair again and met his eyes "So what? Kissing a man doesn't mean you are gay ..."

"No? What does it then mean?" he snapped up. I shrugged "You might be just bi-sexual or you are just a little confused due to all the things happened so far ...".

"Gaaaaaaawd!" he exclaimed and tore at his hair - he must have done this several times as he looked like a punk. I took another sip and then asked him "So you just kissed him?"

He looked at me "Just? I think that is enough?!" - another shrug from my side.
"Well, it is confusing but not that confusing you'd come here in the early hours." A puzzled look was followed by a bit shocked one "Is House around?" he whispered.
I shook my head "No he had to go to the PPTH. Wonder he didn't call you guys though." Chase went pale and he pulled out his mobile and peeper and starred at them. "Geesh, he did call! Oh my holy god, he will kill us for not showing up!", Chase wanted to jump up and I grabbed his hand, gestured him to sit down again. "You would be of no help for him with that boozy breath you still have. There might be enough alcohol in your blood for both of us!"

This caused him to let his head drop again.
"He kissed me back and ... and we ended up snogging", he murmured. "For how long?" I asked. He shook his head "Dunno, I was just recognizing what I was doing, when I was bending over him with my shirt off. God this is so embarassing!" I patted his arm "Well, you know there are far more embarassing things ..."

He peered at me "What can be even more embarassing?" I leaned back and sighed "Let us adjourn to the sitting-room. It is much more comfortable there ..." with these words I stood up, poured some more coffee for us and then we went to the living room. I flung myself onto the sofa and Chase sat down on the "comfy" chair.
I took a deep breath and then started to tell him about what really happened in the second night Gregory and I met - his facial expression changed from disbelief, to purple, to white and then ended with a merely stunned look. Half an hour later or so (it might also have been an hour) I took another deep breath and said "So this is what I call embarassing!"

He was chewing on a pencil (don't ask me where he always finds some) then looked up "But it all ended up well and your were still friends after that!" I crossed my hand behind my head "10 years later it ended up - that is a looooong time. You know... " He sighed "You are right. It must have been hard for you though, as you were the one remembering everything." I looked at the ceiling "You'd be surprised what you can live with".

We remained silent for some minutes, I gave Chase some side glances and by the way he was chewing on his pencil he was thinking very very hard. "I think I should either say nothing at all or I should have to talk with Foreman ..." he finally said. I nodded and replied "I'd suggest a talk, it is always better to talk about what happened. So you both will find out why this all happened..." he agreed with a nod.

"I guess you are right ..." Chase said under his breath, then he stood up "I better should go now". I got to my feet as well, tapped his shoulder and said "Everything will be well!" Chase gave me a thankful smile and embraced me "Thank you so much!".

"Coming home, seeing you in the arms of another man is not the thing I thought of ..." Greg suddenly grunted behind us. We both turned around, Greg was standing in the hall and looking at us, the door still open. "Greg" I gasped "You nearly caused me a heart attack!", he raised an eyebrow "What the heck are you doing here? And why the hell haven't you respond my calls or showed up at the clinic" he snapped at Chase.

Chase on the other hand has went pale and stammered "I should go now!" then he rushed to the hall, avoiding to meet Gregory's look, grabbed his jacket and was out before Gregory could even say another word. Greg turned around and shouted "You won't get away with that!" I couldn't avoid giggling and Greg turned to me "And now to you honey-hare ... haven't I told you to check who you are embracing?" I started to laugh "God, Greg you scared the shit out of him!"

Gregory closed the door and then approached "He looked a mess. What happened?" he asked with a broad grin on his face. I placed a kiss on his cheek "I'll tell you, but first let me bring you some coffee." "Good idea!" he said and let himself sink into the sofa. I got some coffee for him, pressed the mug in his hands and sat down next to him. I caressed his cheek and he gave me a warm look "So?" I leaned back "Well ..." and then I started to tell him.

17 comments:

Julia Brooklyn said...

Wow that's crazy!

Dr. James Wilson said...

Thought so, too. I am wondering if he really told me everything...

Julia Brooklyn said...

He trusts you. With a good reason I think. But I didn't expect something like this...

Dr. James Wilson said...

Kissing can occur ...

Julia Brooklyn said...

yes, but Chase... I'm surprised.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Why not? Would you have thought that I am bi-sexual?

Julia Brooklyn said...

No, actually not. Anyway it's suprising me. I don't know why.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Well... it surprised me as well - but you cannot control your emotions.

Julia Brooklyn said...

That's true. I know this... I think he's a bit confued now, isn't he?

Dr. James Wilson said...

He is ... of course he is!

Julia Brooklyn said...

poor Chase. He' in a difficult situation.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Bisexual?
I could lose you anytime to some woman?
OMG...good to know.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Hun' - I was married several times ... of course I also do have feelings for women.

But - I do love you, and you wont lose me to some woman, 'cause I found out that there is a bigger love and longing in my life.

Julia Brooklyn said...

Sweet. :D I guess, my parents are divorced... And my dad got... you know.

Dr. James Wilson said...

I know ...

So you had no mood for MSN?

Julia Brooklyn said...

I was not at home. I was a at friend - talkin.

Julia Brooklyn said...

Oh no, too late for writing julia... I meant I was with a friend. I hope I did everything right now... I'm tired and confused.