Monday, November 20, 2006

Is there anybody ...

mood: tired

music: Stolen Child - Loreena McKennitt

That was the first thing I thought this morning when I was looking at the reflection in the mirror.

I think I am a bit exhausted... and it is my own fault. In the night to Sunday I had to stay up until 8 am ... god - I am no longer in my twenties. I slept a few hours, then we had to stand up again and fly back home ... first thing we both did was tumbling into the bedroom and falling asleep again.

I don't have to mention that the night was packed with some alcohol, do I? Fine ...

At about 3 pm we both woke up and snuggled a bit ... The hours passed with snuggling, cuddling and talking to our fathers. God - fathers are worse than mothers I think ...

At about 8 pm I got pretty tired again and just said to Greg, "Well I think I will lay down a bit...". He looked at me "Do you want me to wake you up again or do you want to stand up tomorrow morning?", I grinned "Nah, wake me up in about an hour or so, I only want to have a short nap."

So I went to bed ... ... ... I am feeling like crap now! Weird thoughts, weird dreams and I was awake several times this night for only a few minutes. I really wanted to have a short nap and afterwards I had planned to read a bit.

By the way, I hope you are all fine! I missed some persons around these days - at least one is back (Hi Julia!) ... isn't it weird how you get used to some life signs?!

You're just like a dream,
let us swim together in that unpeaceful stream.
The stream of life, soft and cold.
Where everything is possible and nothing foretold.

12 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

You call wild and rampant sex cuddling???

Dr. James Wilson said...

I should have known that! You can never ever keep things quiet, can you?

Dr. Gregory House said...

You're so sweet when you're pissed...

Dr. James Wilson said...

I am not pissed ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

Upset?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Hmmm...no

Dr. Gregory House said...

Horny?

Dr. James Wilson said...

I knew it! I just knew that this would be the next word ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

Um...it was just mistyped...
What I WANTED to ask was:
"amused?"

Dr. James Wilson said...

slightly amused ...

We can discuss it if you want - in my office.

Dr. Gregory House said...

Sounds good.
I'm with you in two seconds...

Julia Brooklyn said...

:) Yes, I'm back. And you posted another wonderful poem...