Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cuddly wuddly again

mood: cuddly

music: Owning my mistakes - Anthony Stewart Head + James Marsters


We discussed it out ... I really don't know why we both were so pissy yesterday evening - but who can explain jealousy. Greg was jealous of that San Francisco doctor - well and I even can't remember her eye color.
And I? I was jealous about "Bertie", who is just a visitor of our blogs and they even don't know each others. How foolish jealousy can be ... It is just because I have the feeling they are resembling so much ... Well Bertie is right, if I am resembling his friend Neil so much, Gregory could also be jealous.

Let's just say - we have alike souls ... sounds weird, but I think that's just the point.

Gregory and I wanted to discuss it out, but when the other has accepted the excuse - there was one little word too much again and we began anew... Finally Gregory decided to make it perfectly clear to me, how he really feels - and this time in a language we all can understand.

We've unfortunately been disturbed by Foreman who just came by and wanted to talk. Well, the rest of the evening we spent in the living room with Foreman and discussed some things over. The poor guy just needed some persons to talk to. Gregory made him drunk and Foreman finally fell asleep on the sofa. He is still sleeping there ...

I am currently sitting in the kitchen, a mug of coffee beside me and I am waiting for Greg coming out of the bathroom. Perhaps I will wear a dark suit today, Gregory likes it when I am wearing darker clothes - he says "Honey, they just give you that mysterious touch and your eyes shine like amber ..."

I'll see...

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Unfortunately it will be spoilt by your lab coat...
What about...lunchbreak today?
Italian Restaurant?
And afterwards...my office?
Or yours?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Lunch sounds good ...

Italian food sounds good as well ...

And it is my office afterwards!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Fine then!
I'm looking forward to lunch.