Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hollywood ...

Hollywood was in my office - can still see that glimmering light here. No I am not having any hallucinations!

The last applicant for Allenby's job came from the Los Angeles Oncologist Institute and I am really asking me by now what those Californians have in their mind. Muscles, bleeched teeth and tanned ... I just think he wanted to look like Brad Pitt. Uuuuh...

Although his stories about the celebs were really funny - Greg and I will have something new to mock. Woot! What a life must it be? How poor are some presenting their private life on a tray? I can only show my respect to those who are capable to stay private. I am still shaking my head and giggling madly.

I'd never be like that idiots ...

But back to the topic ... all four applicants were just - hmm - (hard to stay polite) not appropriate.

Two more for today ... hope there will be an improvement! The next one is coming from Germany - perhaps I'll try my German skills on her. The last one is from Yorkshire (oh no!) - hope he is not familiar with Allenby!!!

First I need a coffee ...

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yorkshire's not that small...