Friday, November 10, 2006

Not being seen ...



Sometimes not being seen - can be very very helpful!

I wonder if this is why Gregory tries not being seen in the PPTH. Is he afraid of being bombed or even shot?

Remembering the episode with Allenby it could be likely though ...

Perhaps it would sometimes be wiser not being seen!

So I decided not wanted to be seen - when we walked through the mall and suddenly spotted Julie and her lover. As fast as I could I walked into the next shop and found myself staring at some delicate sex toys! Gosh I directly went into a sex shop ...

Gregory followed me and looked around "You should have told me that you wanted to come here!" I couldnt avoid blushing. "I just wanted to hide ..." Greg looked out "Well, it is too late, they are coming to this shop!"

I searched for a good hiding place and immediately thought about that Monty Python sketch - why are there no bushes if you need them. I went behind a shelf just in the second the door bell rang.

Greg was standing in the corner looking at a cock ring ... "Do you really think we need it?" I could Julie say. I rolled my eyes - go out ...go out!

From the corner of my eyes I saw Gregory turning around and thought - well this was it.

He leaned on his cane and greeted them "Hello Julie!" she stood shocked and blushed "Gre... Gregory! What are you doing in here?" He waved with that ugly pink cock ring "Oh just looking around, just looking around!" I thought about making *puff* and explode. He looked at Julie and that blond haired man "So what are you doing here?!" Julie's eyes were fixed on the ugly pink thing "Is that for you?"

Greg looked shocked? "For me? Nooooooooooooooo! I just need it for a little experiment in the clinic." She swallowed "You are experimenting with that?" Gregory examined the ring in his hand "Well, yes! But dont mind I wont explain it to you, as it wouldn't fit into your brain ..." then he turned around and paid.

Julie was standing there very uncomfortably and tearing at the jacket of her lover, she whispered something in his ear and they turned around. "We... I ... must go!" Greg just nodded and waved - and THANKS GOD - they left the shop.

I looked around the shelf again to make sure they were not to be seen. "God, Gregory, you nearly killed me!" He raised an eyebrow "Why?" I brushed my forehead and decided to say nothing at all. My eyes fixed the brown plastic bag (why do they always sell it in brown bags?) - "You really bought that ugly thing? What do you want with it?"

He made his way out of the shop and I followed him "Tell me!" A devilish smile appeared on his face "Present for Chase!"

I could only shake my head "Oh my god ... you are unbelievable!"

13 comments:

Julia Brooklyn said...

unbelievable entertaining! *grin*

Dr. James Wilson said...

For YOU

Julia Brooklyn said...

it's funny to read it. but if I would have been you... then I couldn't laugh.

Dr. Gregory House said...

No?
Aw, c'mon!

Chase will be happy...it fits his pink washing glove.

Julia Brooklyn said...

Will he be happy? This could look a bit... strange.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

There must be a factory somewhere, only producing brown plastic and paper bags, that's for sure!^^

Julia Brooklyn said...

I heard something interesting about it... there's a world monopoly! :)

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yeah, can be true! Because they all looks the same! ^^
That will meant to earn a lot of money with that... maybe I should change my job? ;-)

Dr. James Wilson said...

You love to be a doctor!

And as I could see yesterday in CSI - you half a part-time job as an actress... loved to play that corpse?

Dr. James Wilson said...

half? Geesh I was still asleep while writing ...

I meant - HAVE

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I don't have a part-time job as an actress!
I don't know what you mean and I haven't seen this episode ever!

Dr. James Wilson said...

You don't like actors?

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

No, I like some of them. As you said, they do their job, as we do, some better some not.
ButI can't see me as an actress, that's all!^^