Friday, November 10, 2006

Bored

I am bored at the moment ...

Nothing good on the TiVo and I am not in the mood to watch The Boondock Saints again. I even thought about calling Geinen, but I really couldnt stand his sarcasm right now.

Cameron is working - and so our conversation is a bit calm. Perhaps I should open a Guinness although the alcohol would collide with my meds. This would mean another stoned evening - and I am not sure if that would be so wise.

They will soon call me an addict ...

Gosh! I hate the situation I am currently in - and I am longing for a shower or even a bath. Not to mention the other thing I am longing for ...

I could of course watch Sense and Sensibility - but that Hugh Grant reminds me too much of Allenby ... okay bad idea.

I know what to do - I will listen to some good music! Cameron if you read this - tell me something interesting ... I AM BORED!

3 comments:

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I'm really sorry, james, but this work here nearly kills me...
Believe me, I would prefer talking more with yu, than doing this stuff here...

Dr. James Wilson said...

I believe you.

Well Greg is back home now...

Julia Brooklyn said...

So it's not longer boring? :D