Sunday, November 19, 2006

Be nice ...

Dark Thoughts by me

Dark thoughts are rolling through my mind
wanting to hold me, wanting to embrace me ...
Dark thoughts are whispering in the night,
wanting to tease me, wanting to please me ...
Looking into the darken sky,
blackness fills my mind ...
I'm lifting my arms towards the sky,
screaming out loudly, blackness fills my mind ...

Lying on the ground I stare into the darken sky,
isn't this a light up there? Shining through the night ...
Closing my eyes hopefully, letting light into my life.
Blackness strolls away from me, brightness fills my mind ...

Lying on the ground I see the sun is rising high,
where darkness was, shines light so bright ...
Brightness fills my mind ...

But the dark thoughts are still in me, covered now by shining light.
When the night will come back to me - you'll never know what might ...


The saturday started all so well... we woke up entangled up in each other, in a completely rumpled bed. I opened my eyes and looked into bright shining blue ones "Good morning sleepy head", Greg whispered - I grunted a bit and asked "Since when are you staring at me?", "Not that long only for an hour or two...", I turned around to check the clock "God it is 8 o'clock. You only slept 3 hours?", I heard a "Mhmmmm" and suddenly felt his caressing fingers in my neck.

A comforting shiver ran down my spine and before I could turn around, he drew nearer and kissed my shoulder. "I had a wonderful dream, Jimmy" he whispered into my ear, "Do you want to tell me about it?" I asked him, he licked my earlobe "No, I will you show you!" he said and turned me on the back.

It was a very interesting dream though ...

One hour later we crawled out of the bed and I percolated coffee. Greg went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, for a second I thought about joining him but resisted.

Humming I prepared some breakfast and turned around when I heard Greg whistling. "Be nice, be nice" he sang and I had to grin "'cause I'm a good ass motherliker!" we both continued. Shaking my head I handed him a cup of coffee "God, Jim - this song just makes my days" he said with a smile and took the coffee. "Yes, I know what you mean." I replied and sat at the table.

We looked at each other "So what do you want to do?" Greg asked and sipped some coffee. "What about staying another night?" I said and my eyes wandered up and down his body. "If Eric doesnt mind?!" Greg shrugged, "I'll give him a call..." I answered and grabbed the mobile.

A short conversation later - "He don't mind. He will stay at her home ... and they have other plans for today." I said to Greg with a meaningful smile upon my face. "So this means another night with you ... alone ...here" he nodded and looked at me leering.

"Mhm" I answered and approached.

to be continued ...

3 comments:

Dr. Eric Foreman said...

Mein Blog funktioniert wieder!!!
*Jubel* *Trubel* *Heiterkeit*

Ich hoffe, Sie beide hatten noch einen ruhigen und erholsamen Sonntag!
Bis morgen im PPTH!

Dr. James Wilson said...

As you know I was awake until 8 am - slept until 1 pm ...and went to bed again at about 8.30 pm.

I really didnt want to fall asleep - just letting my mind go astray. I am feeling a bit dizzy, longing for coffee ... but there is none in the house!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Good we always have coffee at PPTH.
Yay, isn't it the most wonderful and happiest place on earth?
Have a bone to pick with Cuddy now.