Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Women ...

mood: up in heaven

music: Just like heaven - Katie Melua

anybody understands them?

As I announced I met a friend of mine this evening. We had a good time at Wayton's. Another cup of Caramel Macchiatto for me and just some chill-out time ...

When we entered I noticed that nearly everyone was using a notebook, so I asked Eric "Do you know why they use notebooks in here?", he looked around and shrugged "Might be a hot spot here so they can surf with wireless lan..." - good point.

We talked about many things - work, relationships and ...ehm... relationships. He wanted to know what happened with Julie - and I told him. To my surprise he wasn't shocked at all when I told him about Gregory. "You know Jim, we know each other a long time now and hm... well I just thought it must be something like that ...", I just shook my head "So why haven't you told me?" He laughed "Geez, I didn't want to embarass you. I could have been wrong as well ...", "Good point, Eric!" I said and nodded.

Then he told me about his last conversation with the girl he is interested in ...

"Well Jim, I don't understand the women, you know. I just got a phone call from her and we were talking about this and that ... and then she asked me "What are you doing this evening? So I told her, "Well I'll either stay at home and work on that file or I'll go and visit a friend of mine." She just replied "Ah okay!" and then we continued talking." - I nodded and he sighed "Well she asked me two more times what I'll do this evening ... second time I thought - ok she might have been distracted ... third time "God, is she somewhat stupid?" and just couldn't believe it ..." He played with his cup and I said "So what happened then?", he gave another sigh "I told my therapeutist about it and he just laughed and said "Well it is pretty clear she wanted to spent the evening with you!"

I had to grin as it was just what I've thought when he told me ... "Jimmy, do you understand the women? Why can't they just tell what they want?" I shrugged "Don't know Eric, they aren't that easy. They sometimes talk around the things...", "Sometimes?! Ha! They do it all the time!" I grinned "Some women are different - you can't compare one with another." He dropped his head "Haven't met such a woman yet ... You?"

I patted his should "Head up, Eric. There are some ...", "Hope so ... hope so!" replied and then looked at me smiling "But now tell me about your future plans!"

I leaned back "We will be getting married on the 9th December!" I said with a wide grin. "Geez, Jim that is great! Congratulations!" and now it was his turn to pat my shoulder. "Thanks! I just called the registrar of Point Pleasant today and tomorrow we have to drive there to deal with the paperwork. I asked if it would be a problem as I still don't have the divorce papers. But it won't, I only have to bring a copy of the papers I had to sign." Eric smiled "So another marriage for you. I hope for you that it will be the last one!" I smiled back "So do I! But I have a very good feeling this time ..."

We kept talking for another hour or so and at 10 pm we said goodbye. It was really good talking to him ...

When I came back home Greg was fast asleep on the sofa. He looked sooooo cute! I bent over and whipsered in his ear "House! This is God!" he grunted "Don't have time right now for you. Call again later!", I smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, he opened his eyes and looked at me "Here you are again! Missed you ...", I caressed his cheek "Missed you, too!" He closed his eyes again and fell asleep anew.

I think I will have to wake him up now - so we can go to bed.

Sleep tight!

5 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

He thought there must be something like that?
I think I don't even know that guy - so how could he guess?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Ehm...he knows me?!

Dr. Gregory House said...

But he didn't see us together.
That's what I mean.
So how could he guess?

Dr. James Wilson said...

He meant that gay-thing ...

Dr. Gregory House said...

Whoops...