Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bikers

I still can't believe it ...

Got my divorce papers today. It seems that Julie wants to get married again. Well I am not standing in her way, am I?

I suggested to take the papers and hand them to lawyer personally. Greg smiled and said "What about today?". I stood up and got dressed "Fine then!", Greg was still laying in bed and looking puzzled "You ... you really mean it, don't you?", I just nodded "Sure I do, I think I made it pretty clear though, didn't I?"

He got up again and grabbed the clothes, which were spreaded on the floor "Hand me my cane, please." I did so and then turned around "I am in the bathroom". Five minutes later (yeeeesss, I don't need that long for getting shaved and so) I got out of the bath and looked around. "Greg?", "I am in the kitchen!", I made my way to the kitchen and looked at Gregory who was standing at the sink doing the washing up.

"Are you insane? You are doing the washing up voluntarily?" I asked him, he turned around "Finished". I couldn't resist shaking my head in disbelief, Greg just smiled. "This is getting creepy, you doing the washing up", he approached "Well, don't get used to it, I am really bad at it." My hands reached out to his hips and I drew him closer "That's fine, I don't know if it would still be you, doing the washing up, cooking and beingt that nice. Could call you soon wife instead of Greg ...", Greg sneered "Nah, this won't happen that soon". I breathed a sigh of relief and we both grinned.

"Are you ready?" I asked him and he just nodded, turned around and fetched the helmet laying on the kitchen chair. "What?" I asked, he winked "Let me show you" he replied and we both went outside. I was looking at the helmet "This is for a motorbike, isn't it?", "Smart boy" he said and we were standing on the sidewalk. I looked around and saw motorbike standing next to my car, Greg went to it and placed his hand on it. "That's a Triumph Speedmaster and we are having a test run right now" he said with a big grin.

You can believe me, I stood there with an open mouth and speechless "But ... but" I pointed at his cane. Greg just shrugged and showed me a special holder. I shook my head "You want me to get on THAT? With you driving?" He was putting out his lower lip "Pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuzeeeee!", I sighed "Just let me get another jacket" I replied and turned around to get me a leather jacket (yes I have one!). A few moments later I was sitting behind Gregory and thought "What the hell are you doing here, Jimmy?" - I have to admit now, that it wasn't that bad though and Gregory is a very good driver.

We first drove to the lawyer and I handed him the papers. He just looked at us "Well, that was quick, Mr. Wilson", I nodded and he looked at Greg inquiringly. Greg was just leaning on his cane, smiling. The lawyer checked the papers, counter-signed and then looked up, "Fine, this what it, in a week or two you will be divorced." Another inquiring look at Greg and me and then he noticed the rings we are wearing "Looks like you, as well, have some future plans" Greg and I simultaneously raised our eyebrows. "If so, it wouldn't be your business" Gregory answered, the lawyer shifted a bit uncomfortably and I just shook hands with him "Thank you Mr. Lowell!" He nodded and we made our way out.

At the motorbike Greg turned around "Sorry about that, what about an excuse coffee?" I grinned slightly "Sounds good". We drove out of town and had a nice time ...

9 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Can't wait for these few days to pass.

Dr. James Wilson said...

I am looking forward to it as well

Julia Brooklyn said...

that's cool... I like crossbikes and motorbikes - although I can't drive them well...

Anonymous said...

"Bertie" likes them, too and drives one.
Good read for lunchtime.
You really resemble me.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Ah ... another Mr. Anonymous now - you must be Bertie's friend though.

Nice to meet you.

Call me Jim if you want to.

Anonymous said...

I am. And I'm looking forward to Black Sheep.
Are there a few people who wish they had a bottle? ;)
Call me Neil if you want.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Quote: Are there a few people who wish they had a bottle?

HAHA!

Enjoy your Black Sheep then *sigh* I am currently enjoying a Kilkenny! Better than nothing - or better than working *smiling*.

I will get back to that Black Sheep case - one fine day ... Neil :)

Dr. Gregory House said...

Black Sheep sounds moutwatering.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Greg you already had Guinness, some German import beer, Tequila and a single malt ...

I'll go and get me another Kilkenny now