Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Poetry stuff

No I am not writing - you are dreaming ... it is just blogging some poetry. Until I have decided if I will carry on sharing my life with you guys, I will just annoy you with my poetry.

Does it sound sarcastic? Ironic? Unsure? - You just hit the point! The only thing I am sure about is my screwed-up friendship and love with Gregory! Stay tuned!

From up above
Hear me crying your name,
see my face in the burning flame.
Through the time I call,
listen to me closely - hear my fall.
I'm here without you my love,
watch the sky, I'm the white cloud up above.
I dream about you in the dark of night,
can't touch you, can't see your illuminating light.
Our love was once so strong,
but the ending was foregone.
We all go at the end of our lives,
striding through the darkness of the nights.
Feeling so cold inside,
as you are no longer at my side.
I'm here without you my love,
watch the sky, I'm the white cloud up above.
Here I am, waiting for you in the otherland.
Listen to me closely, hold my cold cold hand.
Remember the time, the love we had
don't drop your head, don't be sad.
I'm here still embracing your love,
watch the sky, I'm the light shining from up above.

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory House said...

GAWD!
You made me sob!