Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nervous wrack

mood: nervous as hell

music: Somebody - Depeche Mode


Dont you wanna come with me? Dont you wanna feel my bones
on your bones?
Its only natural.
Dont you wanna swim with me? Dont you wanna feel my skin
on your skin?
Its only natural.
The Killers - Bones
Only a few hours left ... and I will be - in Boston again.
We will be picked up for a champagn breakfast by the Arnello's limousine ... and it will bring us to the airport where we will fly to Boston in a private jet.
Don't ask me why - we had a present in front of our door yesterday evening ... they seem to know pretty much.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd - I am nervous!
Is it torturing you? Yes? Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

At least it's torturing ME.

Dr. Robert Chase said...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Dr. Gregory House said...

You nasty little moron!