Friday, November 10, 2006

Black Sheep and walking lettuce

I found out that you can buy Black Sheep in Santa Monica - that is really good to know as our storage of Black Sheep is emptied now.

Okay I have to admit that it was Greg's little secret storage as he got those bottles from a friend in North Yorkshire. Perhaps I'll give that importer store a call and order some, so they could send it to us.

We picked up the car at the mall and found out that lettuce could probably walk ...you only have to wait long enough for evolution.

I dumped all the rotten stuff and we went in to buy some new things.

As we couldn't find any Black Sheep (no wonder), we bought some Murphys and Guinness and another bottle of Oban. The beverages were accompanied by some new vegetables, fruits (bananas and tangerines) and some cooking stuff.

Now we are sitting in the living room, Greg is writing in his blog as well and I change between internet and Yeats.

Perhaps I will have a little nap ... I am a bit tired. Glad I don't have to work ... although I would rather work than having that damn wound.

I am still not allowed to shower - and drop that sex thing. I fainted this morning, trying to put on my socks! This wasnt funny at all ...

After my little natural pain reliever - I felt better ... Gregory was so kind an shared a pain reliever with me. So we were sitting on the sofa totally relaxed and talked about reincarnations again.

Weird ...

7 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Psh!
This pain reliever is hush-hush....

Julia Brooklyn said...

reincarnation... nasty thing, I had to write an article about it! :/

Dr. James Wilson said...

That is fascinating! Do you believe in it?

Julia Brooklyn said...

...yes, but I'm not quite shure. There are many arguments against it.

Dr. James Wilson said...

And many for it ...

You ever tried a witchboard?

Julia Brooklyn said...

Yes but I was just 15 years old. And it was a bit frightening.

Dr. James Wilson said...

What happened?