Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My someone

I need some distraction - I am still waiting for some life sign.

This is a poem I have once written for my "someone"


I will catch you when you fall, this is my steady inner call.

I look into your shining blue eyes, wondering if you can see the feelings, that are circling in my mind. You are always around me, but how can I show you my feelings without loosing everything I have? I can only be there for you when you need me, when you are shouting, debating and screaming in pain. I then know where I belong to, I know it everytime you look at me smiling.

This stops the pain in me, stops the need holding you in my arms, kissing your inner pain away. Everything I know and anywhere I go, it gets hard but it won't take away my love for you - no it will even grow stronger with every minute, every day, every year ...

But here I am, tonight, with you - listening to the warmth of your voice and I know everything will be alright now. We are laughing, drinking beer and I can see the pain vanishing from your face, this enlightens my soul and hope is rising again.

Perhaps one day my dreams will come true - and I will hold you, kiss you and you will look into my eyes - and without hesitating I can say: I love youThis will be the day when I can finally say - you are no longer the mysterious 'someone' in my life, you have always been part of it and you will ever be ...

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

This brought me to tears, hun....
And it is distracting me from my pain.
Thank you.

Dr. James Wilson said...

I love you ...

I hope you'll be back soon! I am going crazy ...