Friday, November 10, 2006

I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition...

I was just watching the Monty Python sketch again when Greg shouted out of the kitchen "What are you doing?"

I replied "I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition." - I heared some rumaging and Greg was standing in the door - wearing his red pijama "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" looking very serious at me. And he carried on with a British accent "My chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... my two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... My *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... My *four*...no... *Amongst* my weapons.... Amongst my weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again." At the meantime I was crying tears of laughter and Greg went back.

I held my belly laughing franatically and pushed out a "I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition." My tears were rolling down the cheek - when Greg came in again. Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa

He came to me with the silk charf and put it around me - I was about wetting my trousers at that time ... "Now, old lad -- you are accused of heresy on three counts -- heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action -- *four* counts. Do you confess?" I high pitched my voice and said "I don't understand what I'm accused of. " and looked at him puzzled.

He gave a diabolic laughter ... "Ha! Then I'll make you understand!" he fetched the cushions "THE CUSHIONS!" he yelled in that damn good imitated English accent.

He gave me a severe look (and tried not to laugh) "Now, old lad -- you have one last chance. Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the ungodly -- *two* last chances. And you shall be free -- *three* last chances. You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance." I nearly collapsed due to laughing and forced me to say "I don't know what you're talking about."

He raised the cushions "Right! If that's the way you want it " and then started to poke me with them "Confess! Confess! Confess!"

I yelled out "Stop! I will confess..." and tried to breath normal "I LOVE YOU" and then started to laugh again.

Greg stopped poking and started to burst out in laughter "Well... that was easy!"

I brushed away some tears and gasped "You are unbelievable!"

He laughed and nodded "I know" - which made me start laughing again ...

8 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Shall I fetch the soft cushions again?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Nooooo - please ...I am still recovering of that very cruel way to make me confess.

*brushing tears away*

Dr. Gregory House said...

What about the comfy chair?

Dr. James Wilson said...

I am already sitting on the comfy sofa ...

PLEASE dont treat me with the comfy chair ... I'll confess what ever you want!

Dr. Gregory House said...

*narrowing my eyes*
HAH!
*diabolical laughter*
The COMFY CHAAAAAIR!!!!

Dr. James Wilson said...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yes! CONFESS!

Dr. James Wilson said...

I LOVE YOU and your are EVIL