Friday, November 10, 2006

Still feeling a bit bored ...

I could read, read and read ... and I could post one poem after the other - isnt it weird?

As long as you didn't know - I love reading. Sitting there with candle light ...

I don't like those people masses though - more being together with some friends. Talking, laughing, having fun, sitting in some nice pub (an Irish e.g.).

Anybody knows Hobgoblin ale? Would like to have one though, but I think I'll go and open a bottle of Guinness or Kilkenny now.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Greg is sitting there, reading too - it is a cosy evening. He is drinking some Lagavulin - gaaawd he looks so cute. Stretched out and reading, totally lost in his thoughts ...

Cameron just told me that she wants to check whether that down-under boy Spencer is in his private chatroom ... so I accompanied her. No surprise that there was no one ... think he might still be at work. Although I don't know what he is currently working at ...

Perhaps I should also work a bit ... have some oncologist papers here. Does it surprise you that I am absolutely not in the mood to read them?

I could of course translate some older entries I had to write in German ... but I don't want to "work" now - and believe me translating is work!

Hmmmmm...that Guinness is good! But I don't want to bore you, enough that I am bored ...

Some distraction for you and me: (god save youtube!)


Another sketch - Eric Idle and John Cleese acting:



And here they are again (it is a bit longer) - laughed my ass of:


Does anybody know them - I think they are great comedians/actors ...

10 comments:

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I know what you mean... I can't concentrate on work, too!
At the moment, I'm eating a bit, there was some chicken left.
And that's the best reason to avoid the work, isn't it?^^

Yeah, sitting around with good old friends in a pub...sounds great! We should do that again, some time!

Dr. James Wilson said...

We ever did?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think we did. Don't you remeber this one time, when we were all in this nice little irish pub? I think it was around September.

By the way, I'm in the mood for a Cider at the moment. But of course I have none! Grr!

Dr. James Wilson said...

September - could be ...

I really can't remember. Cider - well I like Cider as well, but I am doing fine with my Guinness right now.

Anonymous said...

I'm drinking coke! Better to stay awake! ^^

Dr. James Wilson said...

I will keep you awake! Promise ...

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I think I will need that, got very less sleep during the last few days, so I don't know if I can manage that today.
But it can only come better, doesn't it? ^^

Anonymous said...

yeah, wanted to say: Things can only get better... I think I'm already sleeping...>.<

Dr. James Wilson said...

Head up, Cameron ... everything will be well!

Anonymous said...

I worked till nearly seven in the morning.
And i slept the whole day...well so now I'm awake and can't sleep anymore, so what to do now? ^^