Friday, December 01, 2006

About to leave

We are about to leave now. As you might remember Mr. Brunswick has invited us for dinner tonight.

I spent the past 2 hours outside with the snow shovel and freed the car - it is still running! Greg awaited me with two mugs of Irish coffee when I came back in and we enjoyed them at the fireplace. Very cosy ...

I had to change into new clothes - the others are a bit wet by now. Imagine me wearing a black turtle neck, dark blue jeans and black boots - Greg likes it and so do I.

Don't know if I can write another entry today as I don't know how long we will stay there. Perhaps I'll write one tomorrow morning. We are not sure yet if we will fly back tomorrow evening or on Sunday ... we will see!

Have a nice day or evening - depending on where you are living!

No comments: