Friday, December 29, 2006

Poem: Here I am

Don't feel lonely and get lost in the doom.
Don't sit alone in the dark of the room.

Listen carefully to the voices inside,
I am here, so close, just waiting by your side.

There is no need to getting depressed,
no need to let your soul becoming undressed.

I am here - the blanket for your heart,
giving your warmth and keeping the cold apart.

You wonder why you are feeling somewhat alone,
can't grab your feelings, you are sitting lonely in a crowded home.

But here I stand and am whispering your name,
stretching my hand out and trying to touch you through the mighty flame.

My skin should now crack and peel,
but here nothing but magic is oh so real.

Your soul is bleeding, your eyes they cry,
your heart is wounded and your thoughts they fly.

Fly away to a nowhere land,
Fly away to where I stand.

Don't feel lonely and get lost in the doom.
Don't sit alone in the dark of the room.

'Cause I am here just reach out your hand,
I am waiting for you - alone - here I stand.



This is ... well - it is just for those who need it.

No comments: