Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Waking up...

"Tuesdays suck!" these were the first words I heard this morning.

Still having my eyes closed I mumbled "A wonderful morning to you as well!", I felt two arms around my body and they were followed by a warm chest snuggling at my back.

"Morn'" he softly spoke into my ear and placed a kiss on my neck. Some pleased tones slipped out of my mouth "'tis sounds better". I opened my eyes and yawned.

"Can't we just stay in bed?" he asked while placing sweet little kisses on my back. I smiled and turned around "Would love to but as we had enough time off in the last couple of weeks, I think this might cost us our jobs...". Greg has started to cover my chest with kisses and his hand was wandering to delicate places. "Greg" I murmured, "Hmmmm?" he asked innocently and didn't stop. "We need to shower" I tried to resist but only for a second and then closed my eyes and let me drop back with a moan ...

"At least we can start the day like that" he murmured some time later, I just smiled and nodded. "Your poem was a good inspiration, although we have still have to talk about some phrases - perhaps tonight." I sat up and put my feet on the ground "Oh, you already read it?" I asked him and gave him a side glance.

"Bet I did. Very inspiring!" he grinned. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom, "You are a good muse" I said over my shoulder. I only heard a snort when I entered the bath and turned on the shower.

After having a shower, we just had a short breakfast (coffee) and then had to hurry to the PPTH - that is where we are now.

Another day packed with work. I am currently doing some paper work and will later make my ward round with Danby. There are some appointments after that and the afternoon is occupied with clinic duty.

Tonight we will go to Hemingway's ...

Greg will soon come by as well - he told me that he probably has a cancer patient for me. We will have to discuss the case.

See you around, guys!

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Hemingway's...yes...
I almost forgot about it...

Dr. James Wilson said...

Hard day?

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yes...I could do with a massage and some cuddling now.