Saturday, December 30, 2006

My little excuse ...

mood: satisfied

location: on the sofa again

music: Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

I made my morning excuse some time ago ... Greg woke up and I percolated new coffee it is better not to speak to him until he has finished his first mug of coffee. So I just waited until he had his third mug and was sitting on the chair in the living room a book in his hands.

He looked so good and I just couldn't resist ... perhaps I should have waited until he had placed his mug aside but I wasn't willing to wait, so I approached him and pressed him into the cushions, followed by a long hard kiss so that he was unable to react with a question.

I admit I was a bit rough and his trousers were just pulled down while I kissed him feverishly and even deepend my kissing when he responded as well and his hands touched my back.
We still kissed and I can't remember how we got undressed, but we did and I made us become one when I rested myself upon him - still sitting on the chair.

We ruined the book and the mug shattered on the floor, as he hadn't got the time to place it aside. Lucky it was nearly empty ...

The excuse was hard and quick but nevertheless very satisfying - and we both needed a time to catch breath again.

Good morning - I just say to you ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The book belongs to the hospital...
I think I just secretly bring it back and pretend to know nothing about it.

Dr. James Wilson said...

Hehe!