Saturday, August 02, 2008

It is August ... gosh!

Goodness it is August already - and I forgot to write for nearly two months.

I am awfully sorry - but I had so little time. The work in the hospital did not stop and then - well, you know that I suppose - family wants time as well.


My last entry was on the 9th of June - and now it is the 2nd of August ... geez! Time is running away.

As you know I am not the one who wants to talk about business here - and wouldn't it be boring if I would tell you about all my cases or all patients at the PPTH? Anyway - I am not allowed to inform you about such cases.

We did spend the bit of freetime in our little house at Point Pleasant - but unfortunately that time was more than just rare!
Gregory is so busy and really, really needs a break ...

But let me tell you something: We will spend our summer vacations in Europe!
So looking forward to it - and for sure there will be something to tell.

So - please keep checking my blog ... there will be a few entries (lets hope) in the next time!

Oh - before I forget it: Vacations will be England, Ireland, Paris, Rome, Venice and Gibraltar!

I bet it will fucking gorgeous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popular Monster Beats by Dr. Dre headphones Studio Kobe Bryant Headphones on Sale is becoming increasingly popular among all age groups, especially among those youngsters crazy about music. Wherever you go, it is absolutely your faithful companion. It allows you to experience the music exactly the way the artist wants you to. Developed through the collaboration of the latest digital technology and the most favored music elements, Popular Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Kobe Bryant studio headphones on Sale bring a professional producer's feeling to music fans.

alok singh said...

Thank you for providing clear information on this. you can also refer Villas near Electronic City