Friday, April 11, 2008

Poem: Rusted

The key to my heart I once gave to you ...
I trusted you and I believed in you ...

Once you were my everything ...
The one that made my heart shout and sing ...

I told you about how I feel for you ...
The only thing I wanted - was that you love me to.

The key to my heart you did throw away ...
when your hands wandered and you let them go astray ...

You would have broken my heart,
if I would have had the key ...
but so my heart turned to stone -
that was never the way it was meant to be.

Tears and pain have turned my heart into stone ...
I closed the entrance to my soul with an iron lock ...

Rusty and dark the lock now is ...
Forgotten laughter, love and bliss ...

In some rainy night I still can hear the song of my heart ...
Singing of forgotten times and our love ...
Singing of the key that once you got ...

Singing of you - because I still love you ... a lot!

© J. E. Wilson

**************


Again an old poem - once written for a long lost love.

Don't be shocked though - everything is fine between Greg and me!

Gregory is more than just busy and I am as well ... so - very boring life, indeed!

Sorry - once more - for not writing too much in here ... I am really too busy!

Greetings
James

No comments: