Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Belated Happy New Year wishes

My dearest readers,

I know ... I know ...

You might already have thought that I am no longer writing this blog ... but I still do. It is just so that I was very very busy and had no time to write.

Should I find enough time - I will tell you what happened in the meantime. It is not much - but some episodes are worth a good laugh, a sigh or just a *doh*.

There would be our first wedding day ... the sequel of 28 minutes later ... the meetings Cuddy sent me to ... Xmas/Hannukah and of course New Years Eve.

Before I forget it - here my wishes for you!


May your light never fade and may you always wander with a friend
May your love shine through the darkest hours when you feel empty and alone
May your faith be strong and true when you are down to the ground
May you see the little sparkle of hope - when you think there is no way out
May you always remember that you never wander alone - and that there is always someone to help you up I am wishing you all this and much more - from deep within!

May you all be blessed by the love of your god/goddess/godness or any other belief!
Happy New Year 2008

No comments: