Sunday, November 18, 2007

Poem: Words of Love

I could try to write down how much I do love you, but I fear there are not enough words in the world to tell you really, how much I do love you.

I could say, that I love you to the stars and back,
but would that be enough?

I could say, that I love you to the moon and back,
but would that be sufficient?

I could say, that I love you to the sun and back,
but would that tell the truth?

I could say, that I love you to the Gods and back,
but would it be enough?

Truth is this and much more ... truth is that words are not enough.

If I would have wings, I would unfold them and search the universe for all the words, to tell you how much I love you.

I don't have wings so, please take those words as the truth:

My angel, my love, my sun -
you were and are the only one!

The only one I ever loved so much,
that I would have given you my kingdom and all of such.

I love you to the stars and back,
I love you to the moon and back,
I love you to the sun and back,

but most of all

I love you to the Gods and back!

I am yours, like I promised to you
I am thy angel and I will follow you,
I'll spread my wings and fly with you ...
if you just want me to, mon chou-chou.

**************

I think you might know WHO Chou-Chou is ;)

2 comments:

Dr. Eric Foreman said...

Hey Dr. Wilson,

es ist schön, wieder etwas von Ihnen zu lesen! :)
Ich hoffe, Ihnen und "Chou-Chou" geht es gut!

Dr. James Wilson said...

I am fine and Greg as well :)
Sorry for answering that late - but blogger had some probs -.-