Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nothing ever happens

mood: relaxed

music: Nothing ever happens - Del Amitri





There is not much to tell you ...because nothing really happens here at Point Pleasant.

Gregory is slowly recovering and we are going for a short walk every day now. He nagged me for two days that he wants to get out of the house ... and believe me he can be more than just a little menace.

Since Monday though we are having our dialy walks and believe it or not ... he just started to nag me again ...because he wants to go out!

We got an invitation from Chase - he has a party this weekend and well - until now I made no decision at all ... although "Mr. I am totally fine" insists on going there.

I think the decision will be made on Saturday morning - if we go or not ...

No comments: