Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Coming weekend ...

As Greg already knows by now where we will be the coming weekend, I wont spoil anything telling you as well.

I might give you some hints - try to figure it out.

1. In Canada is a town with the same name like the capital of this country ...
2. It is the eighth largest island in the world
3. There is a statue of Thomas More on Cheyne Walk ...
4. Pubs are very common - serving e.g. ale and stout
5. Some famous buildings there, too
6. Good sense of humor the inhabitants have
7. "Island monkey" is not a very nice nickname though ... but somehow funny.
8. Almack's Assembly Room was one of the first clubs that welcomed both men and women
9. Driving on the "wrong" side

I think those hints might be enough now!

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

I still don't know what to say.
I am so looking forward to it!
I could hop around the whole day and hug you every single minute.

Shannon said...

haha, Us canadains have some not-so-nice nicknames that many people would take as a complament. It's a gift we were blessed with, hah.