As Greg already knows by now where we will be the coming weekend, I wont spoil anything telling you as well.
I might give you some hints - try to figure it out.
1. In Canada is a town with the same name like the capital of this country ...
2. It is the eighth largest island in the world
3. There is a statue of Thomas More on Cheyne Walk ...
4. Pubs are very common - serving e.g. ale and stout
5. Some famous buildings there, too
6. Good sense of humor the inhabitants have
7. "Island monkey" is not a very nice nickname though ... but somehow funny.
8. Almack's Assembly Room was one of the first clubs that welcomed both men and women
9. Driving on the "wrong" side
I think those hints might be enough now!