Thursday, May 10, 2007

Waiting...

Sitting here in my office and staring at the walls I am ...

You might ask yourself - why?

The answer is simple and easy: I am waiting!

Did you ever have to wait ... I mean wait for something really important?

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days, days turn into weeks and weeks ... well, weeks turn into months or even decades!

Do you think that I overdraw?

If you should think so - you never had to wait for something really important.

Let me explain you a tiny bit (only a tiny because I don't want someone to know what I did though) ...

All has to do with a letter I wrote a few weeks ago. It was no business letter, it was not only normal letter ... no it was a love letter.

A love letter for Gregory, of course!!! (Don't dare thinking there might be anyone else in my life!) I already told you about this love letter though ...

This letter is connected with another little surprise and that I why I am waiting now. I wrote another letter to someone else - to who I will not tell now. This time the letter was no love letter at all ... but I am waiting desperately for the answer.

Checking my email accounts by and then, checking the mail box every evening when I am coming home ... or even waiting for a call.

I hate waiting! I really hate it! I am not a very patient person - I am trying to be, because sometimes it is just not in your hands. The recipient could be busy, the letter could have gone lost ... so many things could have occured.

I hate not knowing what is going on.

Why not just sending an acknowledgement? Informing the writer that the letter was received - is that too much to ask for?

Gregory is already getting suspicious and he will for sure ask me now what is going on - I am aware that he will read this entry and I so hope that I will have my answer today as I told the recipient I need it by today ...

Cross fingers for me ... it is sooooo important for me and I just dont want to spoil the surprise though.

Therefore ...

Gregory! Don't dare asking me all the time now what I did send and for what I am waiting! I am as silent as a grave ...

No comments: