Friday, May 11, 2007

Bored ... and Type A

Type A ... I dont mean the blood type now ;)

I was talking about a stupid personality test ... this is my result:

You Have a Type A Personality

User Submitted Image

You are ambitious, driven by your desire to get things done. Type A personalities are characterized by their drive and intense work ethic. You are competitive; you want respect, not affection. You may become irritated when you have to wait on a line or at a red light.
Are you a Type A or a Type B?




Bored I am because I am currently not at the PPTH, not in Plainsboro at all ...

Currently using the Internet access in the hotel room and my notebook - i.e. I am on tour!

On tour?! Where to? What am I doing?

Well ... it is just another boring oncologist meeting I have to attend. Okay boring is not the right word - the lectures are rather interesting ... but I am now sitting in the hotel room and I am bored to death.

It is so comfortable using the Internet then.

By the way, if you asked yourself what my "STRIKE" meant - I got the answer and Gregory now knows what the surprise was/is.

I might write about it later ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welche Blutgruppe hast du?

Dr. James Wilson said...

Babblefish rulez ...

Okay - I don't know why it is interesting, but I do have AB negative.

Satisfied?