Thursday, April 26, 2007

Breathe again

mood: remembering

music: Nickleback - Photograph


I just want to tell you a bit about Canada during the Easter holidays.

I wanted to write about it much earlier - but, sorry, I had no time and wasn't in the mood to write about it. Therefore, here it comes now ...

Gregory already told you some fact ... the meadow - yes, I am not forgettable and I really remember that very very well.

He is babbling way too much from time to time - babbling about things that are very very private ...

Do you want me to babble as well? Babble about hot stories, babble about embarassing stories ...babble about this and that?

Well, I think I am actually doing it all the time - right?!

Let me tell you about Sunday ... Easter 2007.

We did spend the Saturday evening home alone and enjoyed the loneliness up there in the hut. Hmmm... probably I should start with the Saturday evening though.

Mr. Brunswick had delivered enough food and beverages for a football team and so we decided not to drive down to the village and accept the invitation to the pub - we just wanted to enjoy the fireplace, the superb single malt (Lagavulin - this time) and some good food.

I checked the fridge and looked at Gregory who stared on the four single malt bottles and the red, white and rosé wine as well ...

"So what do you prefer, Greg? A liquid dinner or rather some steak with butter, beans wrapped in bacon and some fried potatoes?"
"Hmmm, that is not an easy one you know ... I mean did you see what he delivered? Aran, Ardbeg, Lagavulin and Talisker not to mention the superb wine collection."
"Yes, it is obvious that you enjoy the look at it" I mumbled a bit and then just started preparing the dinner.

Some minutes later, Gregory embraced me from behind and whispered into my ear.
"But your dinner sounds absolutely alluring, honeybunny"
I couldn't avoid snorting a bit and wrapped some more beans in bacon.
"Why not stopping that for a while and wrapping me in a blanket?" Gregory murmured and nibbled at my neck.

"Greg" I sighed and everything slipped out of my fingers, when his fingers found their way to some more delicate parts of my body.
"C'mon Jim, your new scent makes me going insane - what is that? Roma Uomo, or what?"
"Mhmmmm" I replied and started to unbotton his shirt.
"Gawd, Jimmy I dont have time for such a thing" he said very harsh and with one quick movement - my shirt was destroyed and I stood there with a bare naked chest.

"Shit, Greg!" I called out but then had to spare my breath for other things as I was pushed against the door frame, kissed feverishly and just felt some fresh air on my legs when he had removed my trousers without any problem at all.

My heart raced and my pupils widened, I felt the blood rushing through my body ...
His teeth brushed over my soft lower lip and when he bit me tenderly and sucked at my weak and soft flesh I couldnt resist anymore and got rid of his shirt as well.

Our bodies met and his chest brushed over mine ... my finger nails scratched over his back and the fingers magically found their way to the trousers - but there were no trousers anymore ... he must have removed them without me noticing it.

His kiss became even more passionately and I got lost in it ... just let me flow on the river of lust and desire.

So it was no wonder that some minutes later I found us laying on the living room floor in front of the fire place and the fire painting his body with orange and reddish lights - I think in that very moment we both stopped breathing for a while ...

His eyes captured mine and I drowned in them again. The deep blue just grabbed me and drew me closer and closer and closer and I sank deeper and deeper into his soul, into his heart and when he made our bodies became one and our pupils widened in that very second - I noticed that I should breathe again because I was close to getting lost in him ...

So I took one deep breath and felt our bodies moving in unison, flesh upon flesh and sweat covered our bodies - which made the fire reflecting even more and the fire did break in blue eyes and made my head explode in love.

I don't know how long we were like in trance but when we turned and Gregory was lying underneath me and I started to move slowly and full of passion and lust and his sighs filled the air of the little hut - I stopped breathing again for a while and just concentrated on his beauty ...

The fire reflection on his body, how he responded to my little teasing movements, how he couldn't do anything against it and how my heart slopped over with every little gesture he made and wasn't aware of it ...

I deepened my movements and they brought us to the kingdom of lust and back again ...

A while later we both were lying on the floor and panting hard ...

"Jim....?"
"Hmmm?"

... ... ...

"Jim ...my...?"
"Hmmm hmmm?"

... ... ....

I turned to him and looked him in the eyes.
"Greg?" I panted and tried to calm down a bit.
"James ... I ... I never thought it might be so hard to breathe again!"

I wasn't able to answer because my breath still wasnt normal and so I just sighed, nodded and caressed his chest with my right hand.

...

Breathing can sometimes harder then we know!

And I will tell you another time about Sunday ... now I have to start breathing again because I just stopped it for a while when writing this down.

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

This was...
...very, very detailed...
I have to catch breath again!

Dr. James Wilson said...

Very, very detailed, hm?

But I thought I let out all the other little teasing parts ...